Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Total Truth @b4truth
27 April, 01:30
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey: I have read your story: US VET HERE: Former U.S. Army Chaplin's assiatant: I live in The Portland area.Perhaps unblock private messages 2 me and I can give you my cell number. Perhaps even drive down there. Meet up?

The truth is getting a dog is a brilliant idea as it would get a guy out of self and something to love. However this and all other things are just bandaids. They help a tiny bit 4 a tiny bit but they don't fix the core issue.

I'm going 2 be blunt. As u need the full Truth. You need Jesus brother. He alone is God and He alone is good and anything that did not come from Him is Profane and just a empty counterfeit. Your wife is not the enemy. The Devil broke up your marriage. However Jesus is able 2 restore it. You are getting attacked by Spirits of Suicide, depression, Anxiety(all diff types of Demons.) Surrender fully unto Jesus. Say Take me Jesus- I'm yours! Save me Jesus! And watch what He does! 4 He Delivers, Protects, Provides all who are in Him(Christ Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
27 April, 02:13
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Our prayers are working! Please take advantage of this offer for help! We need you Joey, you are a Patriot and we are here to support you through this tough time. The lord is powerful, and with him you will find peace. God Speed my new friend!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396