Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Total Truth @b4truth
Joey: I have read your story: US VET HERE: Former U.S. Army Chaplin's assiatant: I live in The Portland area.Perhaps unblock private messages 2 me and I can give you my cell number. Perhaps even drive down there. Meet up?

The truth is getting a dog is a brilliant idea as it would get a guy out of self and something to love. However this and all other things are just bandaids. They help a tiny bit 4 a tiny bit but they don't fix the core issue.

I'm going 2 be blunt. As u need the full Truth. You need Jesus brother. He alone is God and He alone is good and anything that did not come from Him is Profane and just a empty counterfeit. Your wife is not the enemy. The Devil broke up your marriage. However Jesus is able 2 restore it. You are getting attacked by Spirits of Suicide, depression, Anxiety(all diff types of Demons.) Surrender fully unto Jesus. Say Take me Jesus- I'm yours! Save me Jesus! And watch what He does! 4 He Delivers, Protects, Provides all who are in Him(Christ Jesus
01:30 PM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by b4truth in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 April, 06:37
In response Total Truth to his Publication
Thank you dear Lord for bringing us all together in love, to help speak the truth and to be there in prayer to begin the healings. You're right it's a long road to walk, remove those demons from Joeys life and allow it to be filled with Jesus completely, in Jesus name, amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
27 April, 03:18
I am glad that you as a veteran said this. I was thinking the same thing but not being a veteran don't feel I am qualified to meet Joey eye-to-eye b/c I have not gone through what he has. Thank you both for your service. Yes. JESUS is the only way. And, yes, ask Jesus to take you, say your name, make you his and he will! God Bless you both!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Total Truth @b4truth
27 April, 04:18
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Very kind words. All Glory 2 Jesus! However u didn't need 2 be former military 2 say anything or even meet a person. I live semi near him n same state n just saw his Post of his wife leaving him retweeted by another just a hour or so ago. Darling Of Father; you are always qualified!!! You are Jesus 2 everyone u meet. You are Jesus's Official Ambassador! You are the real Church everywhere u go. U carry The Whole Kingdom of God within you. You are Fathers Child- Bought- n-Redeemed by Jesus. U are the Highest Ranking Spiritual Authority on Earth. As you are in Christ Jesus. And He is in you. You are one. The only limits u have are the limits u self place on yourself. 4 you can do all things through Christ Jesus' Strength! And also- All things are possible unto them that believe. - Jesus said that. You are a Priest. And u are a fellow Soldier In God's Army- already. Not knocking u. Encouraging u!!! May Jesus Bless you the Fullest IN HIM! Honor 2 meet u! Keep going Higher in Him!!!

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
27 April, 03:17
🙏🙏🙏

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 April, 03:11
TRUTH!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 April, 03:06
Thank you @b4truth for offering real help! Please continue the good work. I have happy tears reading this. Thank you! Joey please keep lines of communication open to this great patriot. As you can see you are loved and supported! God bless you

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
27 April, 02:11
Thank you for reaching out to Joey! I have been praying for him, and I wish I was closer, so that I could offer my fellow veteran some support. God Bless!!!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
27 April, 02:13
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Our prayers are working! Please take advantage of this offer for help! We need you Joey, you are a Patriot and we are here to support you through this tough time. The lord is powerful, and with him you will find peace. God Speed my new friend!