Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 April, 01:02
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
U can get a doggie from the shelter at no cost. Pray and decide.
God can send u the perfect one for u.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 April, 01:01
Get the angelic doggie. Your heart will be lifted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Lages @Robinbird
27 April, 11:22
Sounds like your doing ok right now Joey. Just checking to see how your doing. Hope all goes well with your new addition. doGs are such a blessing in your life.

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
27 April, 11:05
That's wonderful! I'm very glad to see a post from you today, are you still here and you are still loved. God's love and healing to you. Thank you fro being here 💖

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 11:03
Maybe once you beat this crappy deal, and I know you will, you might be able to help other vets that are in similar situations to step out of a dark place into the bright light just like you are doing.
Men and women both go thr much of the same as you are.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 10:58
Awwh Joey, that is wonderful. DM Nana anytime hun. I live with my 2 doggies and they are great company I love them so.
With the unconditional love from God & a wonderful fur baby you will have a lot of love in that house.

Someone has told me that putting a tiny bit of mineral salt or just regualar table salt under your tongue when you are have an anxiety attack will stop it. I have never had one but they have and they say it works. Anything is worth a try.

The doctor used to have my late husband breath into a brown paper bag closed tightly around his mouth when he had them.
Love and light to you hun, anything else you need?

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
27 April, 10:34
This is awesome!! I'm so thankful you have this!!

Betsy Jones @QLibris
27 April, 10:12
Oh that is such great news. Dogs are fantastic healers: time to eat, time to sleep, time to get up, time to get out, time to cuddle, time to play....love love love.
Continued prayers for you, Joey.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
27 April, 09:43
🙏❤️Nice! Very nice!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 April, 09:29
PERFECT!! 🤗

Janet Lewis @jlws21
27 April, 09:26
I am so very happy for you!!!

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
27 April, 09:06
That is amazing news Joey! Dogs are such great healers and even better companions. I will continue to pray, for God to bring you comfort and strength, during this trying time. You are loved and cherished more than you know! God Bless you Joey! 🙏🏻❤️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 April, 08:08
Joey —-I am sooooo Happy to hear this —wow —amazing wonderful news —I ❤️Dogs sooooo much —🙏❤️🙏❤️

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
27 April, 07:27
🙌What a blessing! 🐶 Thank you for sharing your good news.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 April, 06:23
GREAT IDEA a companion dog, you are blessed dear one, that is a great step ... please send us photos! of you and the dogs and the policemen ok?

FANTASTIC, you may find that your way to other vets too, helping each other. Friends help friends.
GOD is loving this too!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
27 April, 06:21
Great to hear as he/she will need you as much as you need them. Unconditional love right there. ❤️❤️❤️

God Wins donated @GR2021
27 April, 05:58
Joey, I am so very thankful for the hope in your heart and your courage to help yourself. You have a whole family praying for you here. Keeping you in my prayers ... may you experience the Holy presence of Jesus in your life. He is always with you! ❤️

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 April, 04:17
Awesome❤️🇺🇸

Total Truth @b4truth
27 April, 03:55
Joey fellow brother n Patriot. As per my request- and your acceptance- I did send u a private message with my cell at the end. Know this: U are Greatly Greatly Loved!!! Don't let the Enemy win by u agreeing 2 take yourself out. U just can't think straight right now from the Trama n pain. Call me brother! At your convienance!!! There is Great Hope!!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 April, 03:32
That is so awesome!!! 🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 April, 03:16
Yes!!! 🙏❤️ Blessing you Joey!
https://youtu.be/k5NnzYK5t...
Shoulders- For King & Country- Lyrics on Screen - YouTube

For King & Country's new song "Shoulders" with lyrics on screen.

Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
27 April, 03:10
✨🙏🥰🐶✨

27 April, 06:27
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
PURE LOVE, so wonderful!

rave pance @ravepance
27 April, 02:54
this is a wonderful idea! i hope it works out for you.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
27 April, 02:36
Just came on au to check on you my American cousin., you got this joey man💪an anon actually told me once to never, ever, ever give up! Best advice I was ever given. Please stick with us mate, we take this journey one step at a time,AS1! #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE🇬🇧🙏🇺🇸🦅

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 April, 03:18
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
👍❤️

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 April, 02:23
Wonderful news! The bond you can develop with a dog is beyond measure.

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
27 April, 02:10
This is GREAT news! I have two support animals, and they have helped me immensely. I pray that this becomes a reality quick!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
27 April, 02:00
A dog is a wonderful thing...they can help so much. But remember as a fellow Vet mentioned, nothing can help you the way God can. I pray you get matched with a wonderful 4 legged companion soon!

Total Truth @b4truth
27 April, 01:30
Joey: I have read your story: US VET HERE: Former U.S. Army Chaplin's assiatant: I live in The Portland area.Perhaps unblock private messages 2 me and I can give you my cell number. Perhaps even drive down there. Meet up?

The truth is getting a dog is a brilliant idea as it would get a guy out of self and something to love. However this and all other things are just bandaids. They help a tiny bit 4 a tiny bit but they don't fix the core issue.

I'm going 2 be blunt. As u need the full Truth. You need Jesus brother. He alone is God and He alone is good and anything that did not come from Him is Profane and just a empty counterfeit. Your wife is not the enemy. The Devil broke up your marriage. However Jesus is able 2 restore it. You are getting attacked by Spirits of Suicide, depression, Anxiety(all diff types of Demons.) Surrender fully unto Jesus. Say Take me Jesus- I'm yours! Save me Jesus! And watch what He does! 4 He Delivers, Protects, Provides all who are in Him(Christ Jesus

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
27 April, 03:18
In response Total Truth to his Publication
I am glad that you as a veteran said this. I was thinking the same thing but not being a veteran don't feel I am qualified to meet Joey eye-to-eye b/c I have not gone through what he has. Thank you both for your service. Yes. JESUS is the only way. And, yes, ask Jesus to take you, say your name, make you his and he will! God Bless you both!

27 April, 06:37
In response Total Truth to his Publication
Thank you dear Lord for bringing us all together in love, to help speak the truth and to be there in prayer to begin the healings. You're right it's a long road to walk, remove those demons from Joeys life and allow it to be filled with Jesus completely, in Jesus name, amen.

Gray 359 @Gray359
27 April, 01:10
Good to hear.🙏🙏

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
27 April, 01:10
I have been looking for you this morning and I am so glad to see you here with this awesome news - God speed! you are family - keep moving forward soldier! big hugs!