Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Total Truth @b4truth
27 April, 01:30
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey: I have read your story: US VET HERE: Former U.S. Army Chaplin's assiatant: I live in The Portland area.Perhaps unblock private messages 2 me and I can give you my cell number. Perhaps even drive down there. Meet up?

The truth is getting a dog is a brilliant idea as it would get a guy out of self and something to love. However this and all other things are just bandaids. They help a tiny bit 4 a tiny bit but they don't fix the core issue.

I'm going 2 be blunt. As u need the full Truth. You need Jesus brother. He alone is God and He alone is good and anything that did not come from Him is Profane and just a empty counterfeit. Your wife is not the enemy. The Devil broke up your marriage. However Jesus is able 2 restore it. You are getting attacked by Spirits of Suicide, depression, Anxiety(all diff types of Demons.) Surrender fully unto Jesus. Say Take me Jesus- I'm yours! Save me Jesus! And watch what He does! 4 He Delivers, Protects, Provides all who are in Him(Christ Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
Thank you for reaching out to Joey! I have been praying for him, and I wish I was closer, so that I could offer my fellow veteran some support. God Bless!!!
02:11 PM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Total Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AquaMarine16 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pedo Slayer, click on at the bottom under it