Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
27 April, 11:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:37
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
HI MARILYN, HOW ARE YOU?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
27 April, 11:46
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:51
In response Awake Now to her Publication
HAHA AND WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT??? FLYNN WITH HER?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 April, 12:15
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
She is his birth mother. She had a relationship with Joseph Kennedy Jr. who was killed in a plane crash and that is his father.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
Are you sayin she is flynns mother?
12:43 PM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 April, 01:42
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
That's what has been said many times on many sites. Everyone thought he was the son of JFK, well no one remembered there was also Joe Jr. He died very young in a plane crash and she did have a relationship, not an affair as he was not married. But a real relationship that was kept on the down low. I can only assume he was put up for adoption and/or maybe she personally selected the family but kept in touch as she was still a movie star and children out-of-wedlock would have smothered her career plus at that time a woman was always shamed. Would she have married Joe Jr.? I don't know, haven't seen anything. He died too young to know the real answer. They say she would be 94. I think med beds have helped regress age for her and others.

Once the Plan is completed to the level established by the military, then we will hear her story and his as well as others who are supposedly deceased. They will have my undivided attention as I am curious if all this is true.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 April, 01:56
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
With med beds it is possible. I want to age regress and have a baby. I never had one in my life.