Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Elon Musk tweets about underground tunnels & the time stamp matches a Q drop also about underground tunnels ⤵️
12:54 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
25 January, 11:30
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Or it could be exactly as written = 44

Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
25 January, 11:00
EM was given life by 45 with the understanding that he must participate or die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Rose @Samborose
25 January, 08:36
Also saw this today.. hidden light productions

https://www.hollywoodrepor...

Don Dur @Doubled18
25 January, 07:46
love it. rob portman announced he wont be seeking reelection..

Viri CCVlc CCv @srtaviri
25 January, 07:02
what if........ Elon is Q? 🤔

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
25 January, 08:26
In response Viri CCVlc CCv to her Publication
mind blown

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
25 January, 05:46
sorry elon this has been going on a long time, specially trained troops went in rescued as many kids that they could. all were brought out, the sick, dead etc.. all of them. then the military blew the tunnels up.

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
25 January, 05:38
Noice Decode! Thanks.

Rho Dunn @RDee
25 January, 05:29
Drop 3787 says "Dont worry, it wont be boring forever". hhmmm

RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
25 January, 05:27
Something must be going on now with these DUMBS because I had this distinct impression to look up how many DUMBS were in New Mexico. Where I live and there were 9 that I counted. So I know that means I need to begin Praying just for those of you understand Promptings of the LORD and then this was posted earlier what are the odds. not

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
25 January, 05:29
In response RedSunflowerRising Rising1 to her Publication
They've been there long before this civilization. I do not know what tribe it is but they have a story about the people who came up from underground.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 January, 05:22
sexy😍

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 January, 04:42
HUMA..is computer. Huma is person..Hitlerys sidekick.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
25 January, 04:40
...I always thought he was an alien 👽

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 January, 04:41
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
he is part alien... thas twhy hes so smart...and awkward.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 January, 04:19
Sweet looks like a strong decode. Thank you

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
25 January, 01:00
also DIGGING & DIGGING LOL ⤴️