LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Yall please share this site about the death jab.

http://www.truthunmasked.o...
03:58 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
27 April, 01:36
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Have been around hundreds of vaxed people, doing fairly well. Last week was rough after an entire of group of "proud" people and felt ill all week. Staying with my natural routine of quercetin, zinc, vitamin C, D3&K2, Lysine and having to use 550 PPM collodoidal silver and have rallied. One Lady told me my refusal to take the vax was the reason this disease would continue, had to bite my tongue. AGHHH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
27 April, 12:04
I'm just starting to try research some on this.
TY 4 this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
27 April, 12:36
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏i hope so

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 April, 07:47
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Im in a situation where my ex and his wife got the vax. Me and my husbamd didnt. we split my son 50/50. how do you tell a judge this? UGHHHHH!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 April, 06:00
I hate to say this, but I'm having a cabal vibe off of these doctors. Maybe that's not true. But this seems planned to me.

Does anyone know someone with these symptoms/experiences?

We need to be skeptical of everything right now. "Oops, the vaccines aren't working. Sorry, but we'll have to go back to everyone being locked down." Great way to make people go nuts. Do this, then don't do this.

Just putting that out there. Gather more info, and be cautious. Oh, and don't take an experimental vaccine!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 April, 06:32
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Go check this telegram channel out.