LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 April, 03:58
Yall please share this site about the death jab.

http://www.truthunmasked.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 April, 06:00
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I hate to say this, but I'm having a cabal vibe off of these doctors. Maybe that's not true. But this seems planned to me.

Does anyone know someone with these symptoms/experiences?

We need to be skeptical of everything right now. "Oops, the vaccines aren't working. Sorry, but we'll have to go back to everyone being locked down." Great way to make people go nuts. Do this, then don't do this.

Just putting that out there. Gather more info, and be cautious. Oh, and don't take an experimental vaccine!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Go check this telegram channel out.
06:32 PM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
27 April, 12:00
all so watch Dr Tinpenny on Rumble all about this as well

April 22nd critically thinking
Dr T & Dr P
I am barely into the 80 min video.
thanks 4 sharing too

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 April, 06:46
I don't doubt injuries are happening (patient activist/advocate for 30+ years). But we need to question SOURCES right now, since evil is cornered. Remember how the public was snowed with all of those virus vids? Yeah.

I don't blindly trust any source.