Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
J.L. Spraggins @JLS1125
01 July, 03:28
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Robert Sepehr said in one of his YT videos that NASA has admitted that some of the moon landing (footage) is fake (and some of it is real). A loaded statement. šŸ§

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
30 June, 09:54
Does anyone have the link to the interview when Buzz and Neal were confronted and they flipped out?! thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
01 July, 01:48
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
hereā€™s one not the one i was looking for tho. enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
ASTRONAUTS ASKED TO SWEAR ON BIBLE!! WAS THE MOON LANDING REAL? DO YOU THINK THEY DID? - YouTube

Pretty shocking footage! I have never questioned the whole idea, but it seems the more you do, the more your persecuted for it, and the more u find out... Wh...

Awake Now @Awakenow
30 June, 07:47
Is there a link you can share? Had a fight with my lib older brother and I want to shove this in his pipe to smoke it!!!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 June, 07:56
In response Awake Now to her Publication
It was on Telegram, sorry. I saved it and added it. If I find it again somewhere else, I will post it.

But you can bookmark this and email him the anon link so he can see it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 June, 07:57
In response Awake Now to her Publication
https://anonup.com/thread/...

send him this link and see if he can watch it. I do not know if he has to open an account to watch it or not.

Sharon *T* @sharons316
30 June, 05:26
wowā€¦ im a little speechless

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
30 June, 04:31
I do agree we have been fooled ....but any idea why they want us to believe that they landed on the moon??

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
30 June, 05:17
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
It reinforces the Freemason lies of the heliocentrism model to take us away from understanding the world in which we live and take us away from God and dumb us down and for control. The same reasons they lie to us about literally EVERYTHING.

Marg Linn @Otter10
30 June, 06:04
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
I remember watching it on tv; it was the Cold War, and we had to show our superiority. The USA had scientists hidden in ship hulls and brought over, Nazi scientists, who were to build NASA. Iā€™ve spoken to their descendants, still at NASA, at least one was shipped back. All to one-up Russia.

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
30 June, 03:51
Everything we have been told is a LIE! EVERYTHING!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 June, 04:01
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
šŸ˜” agree

Truth Seeker - Ļ‰ @Truthseeker09
27 April, 11:55
FINAL FRONTIER of LIES EXPOSED :)

My Soul is HAPPY :)

https://youtu.be/3gDboKGn-...

Emma ElT @auntieeme
26 April, 12:11
With every other damn thing we've learned over the past 4 years it wouldn't surprise me that we were lied to about this as well.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
26 April, 11:46
Do you have a link to this?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 11:54
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
no, sorry, it is from telegram in comments for ghostezra

Carey Lou @Careylou
26 April, 11:43
We have been sold a boatload of lies - May all Truth and Justice prevail soon!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 April, 10:36
I said over 30 years ago how the hell would that buggy run so damn great without oxygen to spark the internal combustion engine ? Simple Science is the hardest for most lol ....looks like a picture of the moon on that " Hill"
bahahaahah

People ARE NAIIVE

Sad

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
30 June, 05:15
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
šŸ˜‚The shadows are even going at different angles...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 June, 05:41
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
This is why they discourage science curriculum for most. Nobody knows how anything works so they get away with clumsy lies.