Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This is a special week for Nana as well. Coming up on the date of death for my son 9 yrs ago.It was also this week last yr that God demanded that I get involved with all of this. I had a very lucid dream, yeah I know the dreams again, but our dreams are important to our lives. More than maybe you realize.
In my dream God was DEMANDING that I pay attention.I was not sure to what.Then there was a massive lightening bolt shapped like a cross that came down in front of me.There was a baby under it. I 1st thought it to refer to my new grandson born the next week, but came to no it was many babies
10:58 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Pura Vida @Justice9369
25 January, 07:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It Will be a Day of Celebration! WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
25 January, 12:19
When we sleep we enter the aetheric plane, this is where we sort out all of r lifes things good n bad. We then create things there to bring back with us to show up in our lives to help us acheive what we were working on in that plane. Your dreams can be an excellent guide to navigating life here as well as dealing with stuff u need to internally. Reading a book right now called Awakening in The Dream by David Wilcock. Been vetting him 4 last 11yrs read most 9f his books, this one tops all work he has done though. He will take u inside ur dreams in a way u hadn't thought of. ur on track๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ซ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 12:23
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
I have been deep enough to see other timelines. It seems awake or asleep, if you can get your vibrations high enough you can see into other timelines

Tamera Lippard @TeaLeaves17
25 January, 12:07
I am so sorry for your loss and understand that pain all too well - lost my son at 26 6 years ago last week. Chin up! We can do ALL things through Christ who strenghteneth us!

25 January, 12:26
In response Tamera Lippard to her Publication
Thx, I am ok I understand his sole is eternal. Nana's plan is what ever God's plan is.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 11:52
God is always with you and so is your son's spirit God bless you LOVE YOU Nana โœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Susan Morey @Storm
25 January, 11:49
Fantastic decode!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
25 January, 11:44
I am sorry for your loss Nana. i also lost a son, but many years ago. 2020 was very hard on me. He was born in '75. died in '78. His name was Rally. He would have been 45 now.

25 January, 12:28
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
So sorry, it is hard to understand the depth of the loss unless you have lost a child, but we are all eternal beings and we will be fine.

Miran Duran @Miranduran
25 January, 11:22
i still don't see how you came up with 1/28/21 on the Mickey clock?

Philabuster #WWG1WGA @Philabuster
25 January, 11:22
This is a brilliant piece work. Hoping and praying we get this done later this week. WWG1WGA

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
25 January, 11:10
So sorry for your loss, I cant image the pain of the loss of a child, gratitude for you and your post. I sense the end of the month too. Im Ok with whatever God decides there is method in all that he does. The knowledge alone that we are leving this evil behind is good enough for me. Enjoy beautiful memories of your son, Ill remember you both in my prayers x

Stefein Scott @ScottStefein
25 January, 11:21
In response Noodles Noodles to her Publication
We Are all in it to win it!! Thank You for your post and God speed for the loss, Love, and peace are sent your way.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
25 January, 11:07
Hey Nana. Glad to see you here. I git suspended from Twit.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 January, 11:04
I am sorry Nana may God bless and elevate the soul of your son, in Jesus I pray Amen
๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน

25 January, 12:35
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡

25 January, 12:35
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡

woke since911 @wokesince911
25 January, 11:03
I do not expect anthing to be over by the 28th. Guessing only leads to dissapointment.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
25 January, 11:23
In response woke since911 to his Publication
I've learned not to expect things to happen on specific dates. That's partly to save myself disappoinment, but also a reminder to me that events happen on Trump and the alliance's timeline, not mine.

25 January, 12:41
In response woke since911 to his Publication
While some things may happen on the 28th, Nana thinks the process of getting thr a lot of this will take a good part of the rest of the year. Even after Pres Trump is sworn in to his next term the evils are not going to just vanish??? Or will most of them be taken out????
Who knows???? only Q knows the ending, we are only here helping with the ride.
What I have noticed is that to push the timeline forward to the wining end, certain things have to happen in the news to trigger it. Notice the daily news being pushed by the major players here and help with the direction they need it to go in.