Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 10:58
This is a special week for Nana as well. Coming up on the date of death for my son 9 yrs ago.It was also this week last yr that God demanded that I get involved with all of this. I had a very lucid dream, yeah I know the dreams again, but our dreams are important to our lives. More than maybe you realize.
In my dream God was DEMANDING that I pay attention.I was not sure to what.Then there was a massive lightening bolt shapped like a cross that came down in front of me.There was a baby under it. I 1st thought it to refer to my new grandson born the next week, but came to no it was many babies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tamera Lippard @TeaLeaves17
I am so sorry for your loss and understand that pain all too well - lost my son at 26 6 years ago last week. Chin up! We can do ALL things through Christ who strenghteneth us!
12:07 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TeaLeaves17 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 12:26
In response Tamera Lippard to her Publication
Thx, I am ok I understand his sole is eternal. Nana's plan is what ever God's plan is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396