Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 08:23
Continue to use your freedom to bombard Google Reviews with 1 star reviews on businesses that require masks and by giving 5 stars to businesses that don’t require them and love Americans.

We the people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Here is a great scenario ... closer ... they actually name names, times and dates! ... connecting the dots.

www.https://

bitchute.com/video/ehT6UE7tTMl3/
12:44 PM - Apr 25, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
25 April, 01:54
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
scott mckay said if ANYONE GIVING DATES ARE FULL OF SHIT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 April, 02:00
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Interesting - why is Scott McKay joining him on Tour?
I agree that dates are too dynamic ... however he did approximate a time frame, and he did offered good intel.

Without having watched the video, you may have missed some relevant points ... and why are you being ugly to me?
Chill, I'm not you're enemy

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 April, 01:34
Not a good link. And anyone who talks about dates is suspect.

25 April, 01:38
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
That's a good point ... date are fluid, can't really confirm or manage them in this atmosphere ... but they do have good Intel

25 April, 01:39
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Did you listen to it, or just discount it? ... l
PLEASE isten and then tell me what you think ok?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 April, 01:32
wasnt there something about those 2 being black hats?

25 April, 01:37
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
NO --- where is your source?

Truth speakers are always trounced on ...