Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 08:23
Continue to use your freedom to bombard Google Reviews with 1 star reviews on businesses that require masks and by giving 5 stars to businesses that don’t require them and love Americans.

We the people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 April, 12:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Here is a great scenario ... closer ... they actually name names, times and dates! ... connecting the dots.

www.https://

bitchute.com/video/ehT6UE7tTMl3/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
scott mckay said if ANYONE GIVING DATES ARE FULL OF SHIT
01:54 PM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by grandma_1961 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 April, 02:00
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Interesting - why is Scott McKay joining him on Tour?
I agree that dates are too dynamic ... however he did approximate a time frame, and he did offered good intel.

Without having watched the video, you may have missed some relevant points ... and why are you being ugly to me?
Chill, I'm not you're enemy

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
25 April, 03:51
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
no ones being ugly to you. why because i repeated what scott.mckay said. he actually said only about 10 people know all and if theyre giving dates and times theyre full of shit