Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I personally believe there are too many out there that aren’t seeking God and learning how He speaks to you.

Doing this drowns out all the noise and gives you confidence and comfort.

Don’t eat ice cream. Don’t watch TV. Don’t ask others on the internet what’s happening.

Ask God.
05:57 PM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @SMLNE
26 April, 11:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen. Seek your answers from The Only ONE who knows all things abour all things! The Almight is soverign forever and ever!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
25 April, 01:39
I’m screenshooting this and posting it to my Instagram story. A lot of eyes still need to see over there. Heck, I’ll go put it on FB too. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
25 April, 01:38
“Don’t eat ice cream” cracked me up. And you are so right, my friend.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 April, 12:29
Amen! The Author of life itself tells us to lean on Him and that He will help us.
James 1:5: If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
Proverbs 2:6
For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Law & Physics @physics171
24 April, 11:53
He, common man, tell the truth, what evidence is there god is a man???
ZERO...
What evidence do you have of God?
Share evidence, prove what your sharing?
God is an interpretation, the matrix controllers invented religion, physics the golden ratio shines light on what god is.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Laurence Gardner "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" pt 1 - YouTube

For BETTER AUDIO Please go to my more recent up-load June 11,2016 Sir Laurence Gardner (R.I.P.) "At the Ranch" recorded April 30, 1997. Author of book "Bloo...

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
25 April, 01:26

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
i am a satanic ritual abuse survivor - i know satan. we all have an imperfect cincept of "God" - he is the source of all energy in the universe if we see that as male, frmale neuter its not nearly as important as recognizing God - good vs. evil. It is the intent of Satan to tun us against God, to muddy the waters and make it difficult - but God has the power to make known all things

arba happihr @arba
25 April, 01:53

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
This is why I questioned Jesus being God. Jesus died so now we are Godless?
God Source is GOD over everything, everywhere. GOD never dies, God isn't human. dr arba

Michelle Simmons @Spiritfilled73
24 April, 07:57
yes.. Amen

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
24 April, 07:45
Surely a bit of Rocky Road is apropos to navigate these crazy rocky times....😉

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
24 April, 06:57
So, we have to give up ice cream to seek God?

It can't be true.

The masks are bad but no ice-cream?

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
24 April, 06:54
Although, i have been awake for years, I have found these past six months to a time of spiritual growth for me. i have always had God in my life but, these days, he fills every my event.

Robin Lages @Robinbird
24 April, 09:59
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Very well put.

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
25 April, 01:48
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Same! I have only been awake for one year, but in that year I have built an unbreakable bond with God. He is present in every aspect of my life, like never before! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 April, 06:40
We are not our brothers' and sisters' keeper. We lead by example.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 April, 06:36
God will communicate with you if humbly asked the right questions.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 April, 06:31
Be still. Embrace silence. Be patient and calm. LISTEN.

For God speaks in many ways. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds. ~Job 33

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
~ John 14:26

Silence is the realm of the Spirit.

THROUGH SILENT LISTENING, WE HEAR.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 April, 06:35
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
AMEN BREATHE HEAR THE SILENCE BE AT PEACE AND PRAY

Rae Michelle Dwyer @rmdwyer
Amen! 🙏🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇😇🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Rae Michelle Dwyer @rmdwyer
Amen! 🙏🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇😇🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
24 April, 06:20
But BlueBell ice cream is proof that God loves us and wants us happy.........just sayin'

Jared Carlson @Jaroq_patriot
24 April, 06:46
In response bob L. Head to his Publication
Blue Bell has best vanilla ice cream hands down!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
24 April, 06:14
Wow! Powerful words, Doq. Not only inspirational but inspired as well. Thank you.

... ... @Abc
24 April, 06:14
Too many not listening, yes.
More than ever that are, I believe so, and I'm one of them.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 April, 06:13
I can handle that. But no ice cream?
I'm glad he is a forgiving God.

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
24 April, 06:11
Amen

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
24 April, 06:06
AMEN to that🙏🤍

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
24 April, 06:05