Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 05:57
I personally believe there are too many out there that aren’t seeking God and learning how He speaks to you.

Doing this drowns out all the noise and gives you confidence and comfort.

Don’t eat ice cream. Don’t watch TV. Don’t ask others on the internet what’s happening.

Ask God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
He, common man, tell the truth, what evidence is there god is a man???
ZERO...
What evidence do you have of God?
Share evidence, prove what your sharing?
God is an interpretation, the matrix controllers invented religion, physics the golden ratio shines light on what god is.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Laurence Gardner "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" pt 1 - YouTube

For BETTER AUDIO Please go to my more recent up-load June 11,2016 Sir Laurence Gardner (R.I.P.) "At the Ranch" recorded April 30, 1997. Author of book "Bloo...

11:53 PM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
25 April, 01:53

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
This is why I questioned Jesus being God. Jesus died so now we are Godless?
God Source is GOD over everything, everywhere. GOD never dies, God isn't human. dr arba

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
25 April, 01:59
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Jesus also rose from the dead and is alive today, we are not Godless !!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
25 April, 01:26

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
i am a satanic ritual abuse survivor - i know satan. we all have an imperfect cincept of "God" - he is the source of all energy in the universe if we see that as male, frmale neuter its not nearly as important as recognizing God - good vs. evil. It is the intent of Satan to tun us against God, to muddy the waters and make it difficult - but God has the power to make known all things

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 01:21

I have had the only proof I need hun.
NDE yrs ago and I have seen God myself.
When your soul has left your earth suit you come on back and we will talk.
If you think for a second that there are not higher dimension beings, well you need some schooling.
Just because your soul is not yet equipped to see them doesn't mean they don't exist, it only means you cant see them.

Prayers for ya.
Geez, I was sure you had blocked me before, change of mind?