Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
24 April, 11:07
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
I am becoming quite synical when I see posts like this. seen it all too often and it nus foes on and on. many people are dealing with alot the of things that only have become magnified by all of this nonsense. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
24 April, 11:08
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
good grief i wish there was an edit button here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
24 April, 05:35
People need to stand up, burn the masks and take our country back.

https://rumble.com/vg05p7-...

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
25 April, 01:26
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I posted this on a Nextdoor site and have had one report for being 'disrespectful of maskers' and another write snarky comments about no one wanting to hear my lunatic political rantings. That from the same guy who has threatened me in the past. I may get 86'd from the site but I don't care. If we don't stand up for our rights who will. It surely isn't the libs.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
24 April, 05:26