Julie Flynn @Q_Shine
25 January, 07:39
G'day. I just joined 5 minutes ago. I watched a santa surfing video and she mentioned anonup so I thought I would check it out. Suspended from twitter, escaped Parler before it blew, now on Gab, but not a huge fan to be honest. 😬.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucky Clover @TrumpsterGurl
25 January, 07:41
In response Julie Flynn to her Publication
Santa Surfing is how I found out about this platform also. Before watching her video, I never even knew about this lol..Im new also as of this morning. Still trying to get used to it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TStarr Kemper @TStarr
25 January, 07:44
In response Lucky Clover to her Publication
WELCOME rest assure here... non censoured platform. I got here right BEFORE santa... so glad she joined...the rest will follow... πŸΈβ™±πŸ›πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŽ…πŸΏGOD and Godspeed Patriots.πŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

TStarr Kemper @TStarr
i domt know how my picture got tagged...we were trying to put up pics yesterday of chemtrails...and mypic didnt upload BEFORE i had to gointo work...welp there it is..sorry my bad.
07:45 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response TStarr Kemper to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TStarr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TStarr Kemper, click on at the bottom under it