Julie Flynn @Q_Shine
G'day. I just joined 5 minutes ago. I watched a santa surfing video and she mentioned anonup so I thought I would check it out. Suspended from twitter, escaped Parler before it blew, now on Gab, but not a huge fan to be honest. 😬.
07:39 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Q_Shine in this post can reply
Margie McCormack @TrumpGirl4Ever
25 January, 07:41
In response Julie Flynn to her Publication
i saw this group on SantaSurfing as well. joined this morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barb Smith @Barbinsc
25 January, 07:50
In response Margie McCormack to her Publication
Just joined this morning too...watching SantaSurfing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucky Clover @TrumpsterGurl
25 January, 07:41
In response Julie Flynn to her Publication
Santa Surfing is how I found out about this platform also. Before watching her video, I never even knew about this lol..Im new also as of this morning. Still trying to get used to it.

TStarr Kemper @TStarr
25 January, 07:44
In response Lucky Clover to her Publication
WELCOME rest assure here... non censoured platform. I got here right BEFORE santa... so glad she joined...the rest will follow... 🐸♱🛐😇🙏🎅🐿GOD and Godspeed Patriots.🐸🐸🐸💓💓💓

Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
25 January, 07:44
In response Lucky Clover to her Publication
Welcome back to freedom of speech