Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
Most of us here have been kicked off or shunned on other platforms, told to move on, get over it, quit with the crazy theories.
We are still here.
It would be easier to give up and join the sheep
But like David, we are shepherds, protective of our innocent sheep who follow all rules and the comfortable crowd.
Like David, we have faith
Like David, we are warriors not afraid to speak out.
We keep on slinging truth
And we will not stop
Til all of Goliath comes tumbling down.
#wwg1wga
07:33 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
29 March, 10:08
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
We will go on for ever and ever! So be it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
25 January, 12:14
Thank Q @doqholliday and all who shared. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
25 January, 11:48
You have described how i feel. I have stopped trying to explain to people, but know I have to be there for friends when they start to realize something is indeed starting to happen, something is not right.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
25 January, 11:57
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication
Thank you! Yes, it is surely a test in patience. It sort of reminds me of teaching 8th grade. You have to keep a lot of swear words inside your head and just nod sometimes.

Janel McCartney Condrey @SweetJ
25 January, 11:38
Keep up the good fight

Pamela Hamilton @pamelah22
25 January, 11:32
Beautiful!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
25 January, 11:26
I wish I was that noble. I just see no other way. #GodWins .

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 11:21
Thank You for the follow back Love you Sir and we are God's people WE NEVER FORGET AND WE NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR OUR CREATOR< OUR CHILDREN AND OUR COUNTRY I'M WITH YOU UNTIL THE END #kennedy VISION IS HERE AND NOW #FamilyIsEverything God's Speed for the completion of HIS PLAN ✝️❤️😘😘😘😘

American Woman @American_Woman45
25 January, 11:20
Haven't seen as many here yet - but was on Gab earlier today - TROLLS INCOMING. 😂 You cannot take a Nation built on freedom of speech- attempt to SILENCE IT by blocking users from certain platforms (FU jack!) and NOT expect people to flock to TRUE FREE SPEECH PLATFORMS. An echo chamber is NOT as much "fun" as lefty propogandists are trying DESPERATELY to make the sheeple believe. THEY MISS US! 🤣 GOD BLESS AMERICA & GOD BLESS TRUMP! 😎👍🇺🇸🙏

Nola66 Nola66 @Nola66
25 January, 10:25
Amen!!

OBEY CONSUME @OBEY_CONSUME
25 January, 10:23
"It would be easier to give up and join the sheep"

I have to disagree. Once redpilled there is no going back.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 January, 10:31
In response OBEY CONSUME to his Publication
Never look back!

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
31 January, 07:25
In response OBEY CONSUME to his Publication
Never ever, ever GOING BACK.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
25 January, 10:14
Nicely said! ... thank you Patriot.
🇺🇲👊🇺🇸

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
25 January, 10:01
for me, becoming a sheep in the face of evidence contrary to truth is akin to a spiritual death and as such is not only NOT easier, it is impossible.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
25 January, 09:57
NO way I am giving up and accepting a falsehood. That is the 'wrong path' !

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
25 January, 09:50
So well-said. Love this!

Only followers of this user (SpaceScreamer432) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
25 January, 07:44
Love this!
So true.