Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
25 January, 07:33
Most of us here have been kicked off or shunned on other platforms, told to move on, get over it, quit with the crazy theories.
We are still here.
It would be easier to give up and join the sheep
But like David, we are shepherds, protective of our innocent sheep who follow all rules and the comfortable crowd.
Like David, we have faith
Like David, we are warriors not afraid to speak out.
We keep on slinging truth
And we will not stop
Til all of Goliath comes tumbling down.
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
25 January, 11:48
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
You have described how i feel. I have stopped trying to explain to people, but know I have to be there for friends when they start to realize something is indeed starting to happen, something is not right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
Thank you! Yes, it is surely a test in patience. It sort of reminds me of teaching 8th grade. You have to keep a lot of swear words inside your head and just nod sometimes.
11:57 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
30 March, 09:00
i just read this from 2 months ago ... you truly are an Angel to be able to teach 8th graders! Holy smokes! God bless you and your courage!!! ❤️✨

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
25 January, 12:09
Or go in a closet and let the swear words loose😉