CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 April, 10:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
My only problem is Fidel Castro. IMHO he was portrayed to be an evil person but was he really? Or was he just used to create a narrative?
10:43 PM - Apr 23, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 April, 11:32
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Two decisive words.....JUSTIN TRUDEAU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 April, 10:45
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
GOOD THOUGHT EXCEPT HE IS A COMMUNIST. AND i HAVE FRIENDS THAT ESCAPED FROM CUBA FOR FREEDOME. THINK OF THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS...INTERDASTING THOUGHT, THANKS FOR SHARING.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 April, 10:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
That is one thought. However, who told us he is a communist? Come to think of it who creates narratives we think/believe about any countries/leaders? I have just heard other information on him (good things he was doing). ATM I can't recall or I would share lol. Is Putin bad? IDK but I am leaning towards no. Question everything!