CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 April, 10:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 April, 10:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
My only problem is Fidel Castro. IMHO he was portrayed to be an evil person but was he really? Or was he just used to create a narrative?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
GOOD THOUGHT EXCEPT HE IS A COMMUNIST. AND i HAVE FRIENDS THAT ESCAPED FROM CUBA FOR FREEDOME. THINK OF THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS...INTERDASTING THOUGHT, THANKS FOR SHARING.
10:45 PM - Apr 23, 2021
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 April, 10:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
That is one thought. However, who told us he is a communist? Come to think of it who creates narratives we think/believe about any countries/leaders? I have just heard other information on him (good things he was doing). ATM I can't recall or I would share lol. Is Putin bad? IDK but I am leaning towards no. Question everything!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 April, 10:51
AGREE ON PUTIN. My Cuban friends hate communism. But I am starting to see it in Canada with their total lockdown and they cannot come to USA or go anywhere.
And I used to think Barbara Bush was a good person. I had no clue. Crickets about her real personality for many years.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 April, 12:55
regarding putin...i think he is both good guy/bad guy..it depends..he wants to protect his country 1st and fore most. does what he has to do.