Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
22 March, 06:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
I did just that when diagnosed last week. Contacted America’s frontline doctors and within 3-4 days had meds at my doorstep. Do it, yall. The meds work.
10:01 PM - Apr 23, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RebelBelle_55 in this post can reply
Debbie Teel @heavenschild
26 April, 11:04
In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
Are they very pricey? That's great they have it for you and you got it quickly. Glad to hear you are so much better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
27 April, 07:42
In response Debbie Teel to his Publication
Thank you fren! The telehealth consult fee is $90. The meds varied... For me about $170 and for my 18 y/o daughter about $120. They added ivermectin for me but did not for my daughter. Worth every penny. Im on day 13 of covid and already feel completely back to normal. Less than 48 hrs after starting meds I felt a drastic difference and within 5 days of taking them I felt normal again.