Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
22 May, 05:41
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I heard you every time you speak. How can we get through the pharma-political media and to the people who have been brainwashed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
26 April, 09:18
I hear you. Ivermectin was an effective treatment for two of my daughters. I heard testimony of Dr. Kory and we were able to get a prescription on the internet because it is ILLEGAL in our state. I can legally get marijuana in my state but not drugs for prevention of covid. The government has become the enemy of the people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 April, 08:36
going on 11 weeks, doing great! Thank You Dr. Stella! So glad I contacted You! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 April, 08:35
And Now! The Newz!
πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘
https://ugetube.com/watch/...

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
26 April, 06:45
This is one of the good ones that didn't become a Doctor just for a payday. She has substance.

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
23 April, 10:01
I did just that when diagnosed last week. Contacted America’s frontline doctors and within 3-4 days had meds at my doorstep. Do it, yall. The meds work.

Debbie Teel @heavenschild
26 April, 11:04
In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
Are they very pricey? That's great they have it for you and you got it quickly. Glad to hear you are so much better.

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
22 March, 09:32
We tried to tell my 83 year old MIL not to get the vaccine, but she did anyway. I’m appalled at the number of people I know getting it & posting on FaceBook.

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
22 March, 09:37
In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication
My mom is 89 and she refuses to get it, thank God!! i hope all is ok with your mom.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
22 March, 08:29
The vax will not change the corona virus statistics...

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
22 March, 07:53
Dr. Immanuel, I wish EVERY doctor would hear you! My question is, WHY wont they hear you.

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
23 March, 07:41
In response Katherine Murphy to her Publication
She is on my list of fav docs!

Carey Lou @Careylou
22 March, 06:30
πŸ‘πŸ’žI Hear you loud and clear!