Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
Fires? Keep your eyes on Audit.
Shootings? Keep your eyes on Audit.
Murders? Keep your eyes on Audit.
Kidnapping? Keep your eyes on Audit.
Earthquakes? Keep your eyes on Audit.
Riots? Keep your eyes on Audit.
Aliens from Mars? Keep your eyes on Audit.
Flat tire? Keep your eyes on Audit.

Understand?
06:36 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by LilSueBit in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
29 April, 12:15
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
rudy gets raided?, keep eyes on audit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
29 April, 06:07
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
YES!! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 April, 08:46
Are you saying that we should keep our eyes on the audit? 🤣😉

AMEN! No force but God could tear my eyes away from that audit, assuming - of course - that a judge isn’t paid off to suspend it (God in Heaven, please don’t let that happen).

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
25 April, 06:42
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
A friend of mine said something a while ago.... 'everything civilian is broken/corrupt from the SCOTUS, all the way down and Trump has shown all of us this to be true'.
I keep that in the back of my mind with everything 'justice' these days...... but trust me.... I have everything crossed, including my eyes on this Audit in AZ.
I hope this is our justice but... I fully expect an alien space craft to crash into the arena and thousands of little green men will come out and take over the world and make us all eat tofu the rest of our lives.
But what do I know. lol wink

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
24 April, 05:27
ALL YOU MENTIONED IS HERE IN OREGON‼️WE HAVE SOME OF THE WEIRDEST NEWS! DEPRESSING TO SAY THE LEAST AND FUNNY AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO STUPID! But the above elements above are in it! HOPEFULLY CORRUPT PEOPLE IN OREGON WILL BE GOING TO GITMO..... perhaps their already there. I AM DEFINETLY KEEPING MY EYES OPEN ON “AUDIT”.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
24 April, 05:42
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
I'm waiting for more Aliens from outer space news..... should be fun.... but.... KEEP EYES ON THE AUDIT lol yep!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
24 April, 08:57
If you're about to go into labor....keep your eyes on the audit.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
24 April, 09:11
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 April, 10:18
👆

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
23 April, 10:14
#EyesOnAudits
#TrumpWon2Q2Q
#joesshot
#KamalasToesUp
#DSCFooked
#EndTheBS
#MSMEnemyOfThePeople
🔥🐸👊💣💥🖕☠️🖕💥💣👊🐸🔥

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
23 April, 07:44
Strengthen us Lord!!! 🙏🇺🇲🔥🙏

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 April, 07:34
Major false flags gonna happen straight across the board. Eyes open, deep breath, pray to God, lets get ready, this isn't gonna stop until the fat lady sings (old saying). Military has to take over before Trump can return.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
23 April, 08:01
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
lol I'm 56... I know tons of those old sayings ha ha ha

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
23 April, 07:07
We Are There Watching In Shifts.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
23 April, 07:09
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
love it!

Frank Lee Scott Free @FranklyScottFree
23 April, 07:00
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE AUDIT.!

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
23 April, 07:02
In response Frank Lee Scott Free to her Publication
lol Yep!
It's soooooooooo easy to get caught up in all the distractions.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
23 April, 06:51
Agree.....especially since we are seeing the Dempanic

Christina Maga @Christina71
23 April, 06:47
Yes. 100%.