02:34 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
27 April, 07:36
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
overwatch ... 😉 😉 😉

sic'em

🕆😇🕆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 April, 07:38
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
We Are Not Going To Make This Commie Takeover Easy For Them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
25 April, 10:43
Yhank you ... Patriot!!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 April, 12:16
did you go to the audit steve?

Keri Stanzione @TxAggie
23 April, 08:37
Thank you from Tennessee!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 April, 07:39
No worries, those bastards aren't taking America without one hell of a fight. Those armed and ready have been waiting to see where things go.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 April, 07:39
No worries, those bastards aren't taking America without one hell of a fight. Those armed and ready have been waiting to see where things go.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
23 April, 07:12
Thank you from KY.... I'd bring you coffee n snacks if I were closer!

23 April, 07:16
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
LoL Thanks. We Are Taking This crusade On The Road, One State At A Time. Us Old Vets Have Nothing Better To Do Than Help Save Our Country. I Live By My Oath.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 April, 05:18
THANK YOU from this patriot in TN ~ Bless U and Godspeed!!!

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
23 April, 05:11
I wish I lived in AZ to be there and oversee, bur I live in FL. God be with you!

Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
23 April, 04:44
how is it going???

23 April, 05:03
In response Kate Ohh to his Publication
Its UNBELIEVABLE. Patriots In Control. But We Need A Solid Wall To Defend The Evidence. But We Are Law And Order Everytime.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
23 April, 04:41
Thank you and I await my chance to do the same in Georgia once Arizona shows the nation!

23 April, 05:00
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Good we Are Counting On Everyone To Make That STAND.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
23 April, 04:36
Thank you!

Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
23 April, 04:35
ITS TIME NOW TO JUMP. LETS PICK THE HOUR AND SHOW UP TOGETHER. ALL 130 MILLION OF US. TAKE DOWN THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT AND START A NEW WITH DONALD TRUMP THEN PUT IN HIS RIGHTFUL SEAT. PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FREE STATES OF AMERICA. TIME TO ACTIVATE OUR ARMY. LETS DO THIS.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
23 April, 04:35
Thank you Patriot, sir!

23 April, 04:19
We are all GOING TO BRING THE REAL FIGHT TO THEM AT A TIME THEY DO NOT KNOW. GODS WORDS, NOT MINE.

23 April, 04:20
In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication
Amen To That.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
23 April, 04:18
ON BITCHUTE BECAUSE IT GOT BANNED AFTER 5 MINUTES ON YOUTUBE!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

23 April, 04:58
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
GOD WORKS IN MYSTEROUS WAYS. NO MATTER WHO BLOCKS US, HERE WE ARE. NEED TO GET THIS ONTO FRANKSPEECH.COM. MIKE LINDELLS TRUMP SITE AND FREE SPEECH CHAMPION TOO. ALSO, I LOVE HIS PILLOWS AT MY PILLOW. HAVENT HAD A NECK ACHE SINCE I GOT MY PILLOW.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 April, 04:13
Thank you Patriot!

23 April, 04:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Back At You Brotha

Silver Top @Silvered
23 April, 04:06
The only security threat I see is to their own freedom....once the truth is out, and it will be, they will all be charged!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
23 April, 03:17
Love AZ I'd be right there with you if I wasn't in Texas right now. Hold the line Patriot! 🇺🇲🥰

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
23 April, 03:15
Kudos! Bravo! Wish I was closer. Thank you! 💯

Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 April, 02:43
Salute! Not a resident but there beside you in spirit brother!

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
23 April, 02:37
AWESOME!!! 💥🌪👊🏼🌪💥

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 April, 02:37
Thank you Patriot!