Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
07 April, 06:06
If you have already gotten the jab, or know someone who did and has regrets - here are some ways to do damage control in article:

IODINE
ZINC
QUERCETIN
SUPERCHARGE C60
PQQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Lehman @CJayne
08 April, 12:02
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
General McInerney took the first shot and is now taking Hydroxychloroquine daily and Ivermectine weekly he said in a recent interview.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 April, 07:30
In response Cindy Lehman to her Publication
i have to research that other medication. it seems to be popping up a lot. the problems is we know there are nano particles in vaccinations. avoiding all shots for this reason is the best step. However, military have to get vaccinations.

Cindy Lehman @CJayne
23 April, 12:59
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
The military has been given a choice to take it or not.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
i hope so. i do know the ones going overseas are forced to vaccinate all the other poisons.
07:04 AM - Apr 23, 2021
In response Cindy Lehman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it