Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
If you have already gotten the jab, or know someone who did and has regrets - here are some ways to do damage control in article:

IODINE
ZINC
QUERCETIN
SUPERCHARGE C60
PQQ
06:06 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
08 April, 08:26
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Zeolite a great heavy metal detox also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GREGORY TODD @GQT
08 April, 07:06
Shame we have to even do this - but Warp speed - great work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Lehman @CJayne
08 April, 12:02
General McInerney took the first shot and is now taking Hydroxychloroquine daily and Ivermectine weekly he said in a recent interview.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 April, 07:30
In response Cindy Lehman to her Publication
i have to research that other medication. it seems to be popping up a lot. the problems is we know there are nano particles in vaccinations. avoiding all shots for this reason is the best step. However, military have to get vaccinations.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
07 April, 07:28
💙👊This is an excellent interview of G Flynn & G McInerney.
In this interview, General McInerney discusses how he took
the first dose of the COVID vaccine. He is recommending
"NOT TO TAKE IT". His doctor has him doing a combination
of therapeautics/drugs to counter-act the dose he took.
He identifies the drugs, but w/out dosages. Says more
doctors are prescribing them now. Ask your doctor about it.
Also, I believe they talk about other trearments.
Note: My video links post in German, however the videos are
in English. Do I have Germans in my system???🤔🤔😉😎✈
(YUP!😉🕊🛡🛫👹)
🕊🦁👊Nichts kann aufhoren was ist kommt!👊🦁🕊

Watch "His Glory - Take FiVe: Two Generals, General Flynn and General McInerney 4/5/21" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/G4NCJeH8A...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

God Wins donated @GR2021
07 April, 06:47
yesterday i noticed a very long car line blocking traffic on a major road. it was entering outdoor tents. today i noticed same long lines ... so drove around from the back side only to realise that the tents are for vaccinations. it shocks me that so many are willingly lining up for the shots and that to through a drive-thru

Lysanne anon @lysanne
07 April, 06:18
i take all of these daily.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 April, 06:37
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Where do you get the Supercharged C60? It seems very expensive on Amazon.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
07 April, 06:16
i will fight to the death before taking tbis bs vaccine.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 April, 08:20
In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication
me too! i just redpilled a salesman who came out to show my father a new scooter. it was a beast but will not work in the house. Anyway, his 3 year old son has CHF. He has taken him off the poisons that he could. it is such a blessing to help people. i have been doing holistic health for 16 years now. i have yet to get certification. real life is my teacher. now that i have my father stabilized i am going to be getting my phd in natural medicine.