Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
😡 It's so disappointing and angering to see these companies do this. They are GLOBALIST COMMUNIST COMPANIES and we won't forget this moment.
02:47 PM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
22 April, 06:58
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
MORGELLONS BREWERIES❗️🤨🤦🏽‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
22 April, 06:38
F#$K NO❗️NO BEER , DONUT NOT EVEN MONEY❗️IM NOT A POLITICIAN You can not buy me ❗️🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
22 April, 06:24
Then they can join the growing number of woke companies who think they can snub the majority-- Patriots-- and still have and keep a thriving business. I have no problem living without anything I know isnt essential to my survival. Go fake woke, go real broke.
Every God fearing Patriot should be showing these traitors to the American people who's really running this show. Without US--They are NOTHING.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 April, 06:16
It isn't even American owned anymore - more insult to injury
It & the other beer companies are what someone I know dubbed "lawnmower" beer 😜

It's the reason I didn't want to drink beer for a long time - I stuck to wine - then I found the microbreweries & a couple of Mexican beers I like 😋

This is embarrassing & irritating - if the jab is safe (we know it isn't of course 🙄) you shouldn't have to bribe or threaten people

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
22 April, 06:15
Bad ingredients.
Never touch the stuff.

It's almost beer thirty somewhere.
Cheers!🍻

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
22 April, 06:14
here’s the same Bud with Bell’s Palsy and Hives

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
22 April, 06:06
Microbreweries are the way to go. So many are just local businesses that need our support anyway.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
22 April, 04:18
I prefer craft beers made by real Americans anyways!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
22 April, 04:13
DANG!!!
I am now done with budweiser then...
I hear doing your own microbreweries can be great fun 😜

#DONEWITHBUDWEISER

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
22 April, 03:37

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 April, 04:48
In response The Real GrannyD to her Publication
How bout if I try the beer first to see of I like it!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 April, 03:27
Bud - Wiser
Bud > Beer

Debbie Cassano @DebbieCassano
22 April, 03:25
Shame on them.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 April, 03:04
Let them show their true colors....we can always find a new beer company that stand for what we stand for...JUST DO SOME RESEARCH ...FIND A SMALL COMPANY AND MAKE BUDWEISER REGRET THEIR CHOICES....because they never thought we in turn would speak with out wallets....get woke go broke.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 April, 03:04
Eeeew was already gonna start making my own organic beer, no better time than the present. Heard it is swill anyway, like not just hops, malt and clean water, etc.

Gray 359 @Gray359
22 April, 02:59
I thought I heard Sam Adams also.

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
22 April, 04:15
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
indeed, i heard the very same & witnessed a putrid commercial

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
22 April, 02:59
It's good. They need to expose themselves for who they really are so we can clean house 👍

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
22 April, 02:58
🤣🤣🤣🤣Why are they having trouble selling it since it isn't really American anymore???

Leah Mattingly @Leahbird
22 April, 02:58
adding it to my boycott list. 😕

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
22 April, 02:57
Everyone needs to boycott Budweiser beer! This is absolutely disgusting!

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
22 April, 02:54
& once again my weekly shop gets cheaper and less heavy to carry home KEK

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 April, 02:48
Buh bye, Bud. Going the way of Coke.

Our souls are not for sale!