Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Everyone pulling out of stocks into hard assets.

Watch out!
11:49 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
26 April, 10:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Been buying silver and gold!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
25 April, 11:10
People are and have been buying cattle and livestock like crazy. Prices have doubled or in some cases tripled in the last year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
22 April, 06:11
hopefully I have couple days.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 April, 05:43
All were Warned Several Times

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
22 April, 05:41
Bought some more physical Silver

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 April, 05:53
In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication
Wife would kill me if i bought more. on the bright side, found an 1898 gold eagle 10 dollar coin . have no clue of when i got it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 05:18
1,4,9,2,2,2,2,1=23=PAIN
PAIN INCOMING!

Nana feeling pretty good with my gold and silver at home right now.

Nanas only problem at this point are those fools handling the state retirement account! I can only hope they're smarter than they were a few years ago!
Bring on Nesara!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 05:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They are supposed to have our retirement protected by A grade bonds and third-party escrow will see I guess!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 April, 12:44
I believe that Trump said the market would crash, but come roaring back. Watch the 4 big banks😂😂😂

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 April, 12:00
im in AMC and this was posted on Stocktwits AMC board this morning

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
22 April, 06:13
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
what up fellow ape!! see you on the moon!!🚀

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
22 April, 06:20
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Noicely noice
#Bringit
~ https://rumble.com/vfu6vf-...
🔥🐸👊💣💥💞🙏💞💥💣👊🐸🔥

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
22 April, 11:52
We're workin' on it! Everything is so range-bound that it's difficult to find an opportune (optimum) exit point

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
Something like silver Doq? 😂😂😂😂

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
That IS indeed a hard asset. :)

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 April, 11:53
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Right on fren!

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
22 April, 11:51
I’ve put a lot of eggs in my XRP basket! Trusting the plan 🤞

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 April, 11:07
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Where do you get XRP? We have tried several places to find it in this country but unable to

Pamela Jones @Patriot_PJ
26 April, 12:02
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
any crypto is all bad. you might actually make some money but you're also supporting child trafficking, drug cartels and the scum of the earth.