Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 April, 04:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
Mr Ezra I was watching this link https://www.bitchute.com/v...

It says "Donald Trump will never be returning as President. This was all planned out over a decade ago and agreed that he was to remain in office for one term only."

True or false?
09:26 AM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by donkannangara in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 April, 07:52
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
I saw that video too. (Or part of it on Stroppy's report.) Interesting theory and it does make sense, since DJT is so polarizing. I'm fine with him and think history will remember him well. I am for whatever works in getting rid of the wretched scum that has been in control FOREVER and the world is returned to the good people who just want to live their lives in peace - the way it should be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
22 April, 04:40
New Earth systems will not have presidents. Something more natural is coming online via Gesara. I have no details, its just a hunch.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 April, 02:16
I expect they are talking about the President or CEO of the Corporation of America and not the America of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution.
There is also a good chance that when the Election of 2020 is overturned for Foreign Interference then the Military will enact NESARA/ GESARA and then new Elections have to be within 120 days and that would make Trump the 19 th President.
He said he doesn’t want to be President of the world , only America .
I believe they want to move forward wo Trump but America is a huge part and wont agree to anything global even Nesara/ Gesara unless Trump is watching out for America - Biden certainly won’t.

22 April, 03:17
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Agreed. I hope this theory is on. Bidan is an actor anyway. Definitely not the real one. That's for sure. I just want to see Trump in charge. Cannot stand anyone else. #wwg1wga

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
22 April, 09:37
He will be higher than the President. World leader. He will come back as President first. Trust the plan

22 April, 10:00
In response Dream Catcher to her Publication
I want him to be world president #wwg1wga