Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 April, 04:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
22 April, 09:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Mr Ezra I was watching this link https://www.bitchute.com/v...

It says "Donald Trump will never be returning as President. This was all planned out over a decade ago and agreed that he was to remain in office for one term only."

True or false?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
I expect they are talking about the President or CEO of the Corporation of America and not the America of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution.
There is also a good chance that when the Election of 2020 is overturned for Foreign Interference then the Military will enact NESARA/ GESARA and then new Elections have to be within 120 days and that would make Trump the 19 th President.
He said he doesn’t want to be President of the world , only America .
I believe they want to move forward wo Trump but America is a huge part and wont agree to anything global even Nesara/ Gesara unless Trump is watching out for America - Biden certainly won’t.
02:16 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
22 April, 03:17
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Agreed. I hope this theory is on. Bidan is an actor anyway. Definitely not the real one. That's for sure. I just want to see Trump in charge. Cannot stand anyone else. #wwg1wga