Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
31 May, 08:07
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
@GhostEzra - the very UNIMPRESSIVE JENNA ELLIS is a lightweight at minimum. Pariots showed their smarts yesterday and eviscerated her after her idiotic post.
Bravo and saluting #DigitalSoldiers #Qarmy #WeThePeople
#HappyMemorialDay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Trump @FrankSpeechDotCom
13 May, 06:47
My father lost 3 brothers in the holocaust in the gas chambers. We wore told that the gas chambers gassed 6 million Jews, but later on the number was changed to 20 million not sure if all went to the gas chambers. Jesus is not what you think he is! history is THE BIG LIE!!!
REMBER THIS.......... I told you so......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
02 May, 09:56
DID U HEAR WHAT BIDEN SAID?! 🚨

https://gab.com/GenXzanna/...

01 May, 05:47
EVERYBODY HATES BIDEN!

https://gab.com/TheRISEofR...

30 April, 07:54

30 April, 07:01

30 April, 03:28

30 April, 03:02
This woman is EVIL. Her father was put to death by military for TREASON and who knows how many other CRIMES.

What she says here convinces me that Q and the Patriots are in control and FORCING these demons in the media to TELL THE TRUTH.

Listen + Please SHARE!

https://twitter.com/RealCa...

27 April, 07:36

Jo anna 777 @JO_ANNA777
25 April, 07:36
Chadwick Boseman is the SEVENTH actor to be nominated for an oscar after his "death". 😳🤔❤

30 April, 03:02
In response Jo anna 777 to her Publication
Please share what is the meaning behind this. Thanks.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 April, 03:16

24 April, 02:15

JoJo Max @JoJoMax
22 April, 10:46
Looks more like a guy about to be run over by a train, or to be shot on the spot in underground sewer, like in Schindler's List. Seriously, if the cabal has no problem doing murder quietly, what's wrong with doing the same on them? Too much concern with due process, I think...😒

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 April, 07:47
In response JoJo Max to his Publication
That's what I say. They've declared war on us. I declare it back on them. They are open game as far as I'm concerned.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 April, 07:33
Jfk Jr will be known again . 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
22 April, 03:13
LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.....🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥

amy lilley @amylilley
22 April, 11:20
Thank God🙏🏻❤️💯❤️🙏🏻😎

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 April, 09:57
"WHAT CAN I DO?" "WHAT CAN I DO?" "WHAT CAN I DO?"

If you are hearing this or WORSE, you are saying this -
Listen to the Dan Schultz video on Steve Bannon's War Room.
HOW TO HELP TRUMP:
--- FROM Sidney Powell: Endorsed by VK on telegram
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
22 April, 09:51
We fight until the end and
We will not bend.
We will not break.
We will not yield.
We will never give in.
We will never give up.
We will never back down.
We will NEVER, ever surrender.
We are Americans & our hearts bleed red, white & blue.
- President Donald J. Trump

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
#wwg1wga !

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
22 April, 07:36
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
My music video fits your post perfectly.

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
22 April, 09:38
From dark to light at the end of the tunnel

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
22 April, 09:26
Mr Ezra I was watching this link https://www.bitchute.com/v...

It says "Donald Trump will never be returning as President. This was all planned out over a decade ago and agreed that he was to remain in office for one term only."

True or false?

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
22 April, 04:40
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
New Earth systems will not have presidents. Something more natural is coming online via Gesara. I have no details, its just a hunch.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 April, 07:52
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
I saw that video too. (Or part of it on Stroppy's report.) Interesting theory and it does make sense, since DJT is so polarizing. I'm fine with him and think history will remember him well. I am for whatever works in getting rid of the wretched scum that has been in control FOREVER and the world is returned to the good people who just want to live their lives in peace - the way it should be.

Jak Kelly @Angeloflight
22 April, 08:57
its here.. final countdown !!
🤗🔥🔥💪💓😇

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 April, 08:22

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
22 April, 09:40
In response New Years Day to her Publication
❤️Me too

Peggy Carter @PeggyCarter
22 April, 12:56
"Enjoy the 'REST OF THE' show?" It's as if he decided on the fly that "Enjoy the show," didn't go far enough.

22 April, 12:02
BRING AN AWAKENING (feat Dustin Smith) - YouTube

NOW AVAILABLE!! THE EMERGING SOUND VOL 5 http://pands.video/tes5♫♫ iTunes - smarturl.it/tesv3 ♫♫Charts - http://j.mp/2NGBcKa► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE NEW WORSHIP ...

Jak Kelly @Angeloflight
22 April, 08:58
In response America First to her Publication
🤗🙏🙏🙏🔥❤😇

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 April, 11:17
In response America First to her Publication
🙏🎯💪❤️✝️

22 April, 12:01
*** VERY IMPORTANT ***

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
21 April, 11:18
pls pls do say this is the light at the end of the tunnel

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
21 April, 10:21

Raul Rod @CoolRaul
21 April, 10:07
sure hope so! this movie has to end soon before the U.S becomes the country formally known as the United States of America!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
21 April, 09:17
Loved by the Sun...