Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
Tim Ballard with a young girl recently rescued. God bless this man for his work in rescuing children worldwide!!

"This is Meli (name changed). When she was only 7 years old, she was kidnapped from her village in Iraq by ISIS, who killed both her parents. She was held captive for more than 4 years. Three weeks ago ISIS elements had sold her to a middle eastern country where she was marked to become a victim of child organ harvesting (a pediatric heart is worth around 250k on the black market). thenazarenefund got the intel. Because God blessed this child with a beautiful birthmark over her eye, we were able to identify her and intervene. We rescued her three weeks ago and brought her safely to family members. It was an honor to spend time with her this week. Thank God for rescuing her!"
02:44 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 April, 12:09
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
God Bless this man and his team.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
23 April, 11:12
This man should reach Sainthood. When our Lord was giving out hearts, he made Tim's bigger than most. God bless this man and all that he does for these children. My heart fills with pride and admiration everytime his name comes up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
23 April, 10:32
❤️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 April, 10:28
What he has done is amazing. I'm grateful so many people are rescuing children.

But I do have to say I had a cringe moment looking at this photo. How many children want anyone, let alone a man, to hug them that closely after they've been abused. Respecting their space is even more important after that.💙

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 April, 12:12
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Maybe she didnt feel threatened by him.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
23 April, 10:03
That's probably how David Rockfeller had 6 heart transplants before, finally (thanks God) he died...

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
22 April, 06:59
May the G-d continue to bless him greatly and keep him safe🙏

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 April, 03:21
What a beautiful story, i wish this kind of luck, skill & tips for the rescuers to be able to find other children. Father God is so good. Tim Ballard & all who work with the rescue teams are heros. Please Pray for them. Amazing Human Beings with enormous White Light.