Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Many will require Your assistance later, please learn to reach out to others openly offering them the terms of their safe space where they draw the lines, meet them with Love, Respect, and Compassion. Please express Yourself, but remember All Will Awaken, We are First, They will need Your guidance, Your Love, Your Light, Your Truth, to show them how to Begin Their Journey and support them as they go along. I Am Awakened Spiritually and I have been asked to be a Messenger utilizing my connection to eternal truths. I could write poetry all day if I wish, or I can learn to assist others now and strengthen this sight I have been given by the grace of God, his true Grace that Does Flow physically throughout my now as always, there are Many of USs, and we can balance creativity with learning/sharing as well, but lets begin to accept, why We Are The First. I Love You All these are just my thoughts flowing to me that I am sharing openly with You all. DO it For YOU. FORGIVE LET GO HEAL. LOVE🕊️
08:42 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
04 June, 09:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
luv your positivity every day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 June, 12:50
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
😁😎😂🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 June, 08:58
Be a Light in the world:
L=Living
I= in
G=God's
H=Heavenly
T=Truth

01 June, 09:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 May, 02:17
You speak so beautifully and eloquently. Thank you for your wisdom and guidance. I have tried to keep a "state" of being positive and sharing the Truth, but I do get my "down" days. It can be exhausting. Your writings are inspirational and uplifting. They help me "stay the course" through the difficult days. Much Love and Gratitude🙏❤️😇

18 May, 02:23
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Not everyday is easy, I understand. All Will Be Ok, Sister. I Love You. I have not always been as I am, God has placed this on my heart, and HE carries me along, I Am Grateful He has placed Us all here together.
Hang in there, better days ahead. ❤️🙏 Radiate Your Love.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 08:19
Beautifully said my fren!
Please dont burn your soul credits by being unkind to the sheeple waking up so abruptly.
Many have NO CLUE that anything is even going on.
I called my bank to check on a fraud alert just yesterday and was going over pmts I had made on my checking acct that were real.
One of them was a donation to Pres. Trumps new site.
The man on the other end of the line could not resist!
He asked me WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I STILL BE SENDING TRUMP MONEY?🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😘😇🙏

WELL DAMN YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHAT NANA DID WITH AN OPENING LIKE THAT!
God sent me another one.
He turned out to be a Trump supporter but he had no idea of the AZ audits or anything else happening. He had already just resigned to being screwed by B1D3n!
One more light turned on!
Woo hoo!
No Nana did not tell him yet bout the children, aliens, etc...
Baby steps while still an option.
Handing out hope daily is our job.
Raising the frequencies of everyone on this planet is our goal!

wainthe

15 May, 08:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Divine Inspiration Sister, I Praise God for Everything. I have been transformed to be as I AM now. I Love You So Very Much, You are a Pleasure to Witness. ❤️🙏

anon anon @Qcolorado
15 May, 08:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Roar, sister!

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
29 April, 07:05
Amen - Wisdom and the perfect recipe for moving forward in light and truth. Blessings and God's Shalom

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
18 March, 05:58
Amen! Thank you and God Bless!

18 March, 08:29
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
Amen. 💓🙏✝️ You Are Most Welcome. Lets Thank God together, for placing Us here now. 🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
18 March, 11:44
I woke up this morning with a tremendous feeling of gratitude for the people God has placed in my path, whether known or unknown. You are one of those people. Thank you, humbly and in purity. May God Bless you today and all the days of your life Jason.🙏❤️✝️🕊️

18 March, 11:48
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
You are so very welcome, I am here because God has placed it on my heart to reach out. I am very thankful You are here with me. As we keep adding more to our "flock" we are one by one gaining strength, and we are graced by God. May God Bless You Continually, as He does, Always. I Love You So Very Much, God Loves Us All in the most Amazing Way.💓🙏✝️

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
04 July, 01:15
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Yes ! 😇 🙏

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
25 February, 10:49
This is SO true Jason, and so important for everyone to remember! No need for hostility or being unkind. I always say "what would Jesus do?" Works every time!😇🙌❤️

25 February, 10:52
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Amen.😇❤️🙏✝️🕊️