Only people mentioned by Weimy in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 April, 08:14
In response San Voe to her Publication
B E A U T I F U L P E O P L E T H A T S W H Y T H E Y H A T E U S !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
11 March, 06:14
That was the most beautiful video, I have seen in a long time. I cried from the first hug all the way to the last hug. If only all could be so kind and loving. What a beautiful world it would be to live in. If you have faith and believe in GOD, this is what it is all about. Keep praying and keep the faith. GOD is leading the way. He is showing us the way home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 March, 03:50
Beautiful!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 July, 04:50
❤️❤️❤️

Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 April, 09:50
THIS!!!! My heart is melting.

At one point I would have done this, but now with all these vaccinated sheep, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
30 April, 10:58
My heart is so touched by this, i am crying like a baby! We all need the human touch. May God bless this young woman.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 July, 04:51
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
and may God bless you too❣️

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
30 April, 10:18
😭😭😭 so much beauty in videos such as these, proof all is not lost in the world, thank GOD!

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
22 April, 01:03
Tgat is so beautiful🌸💐im crying

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
21 April, 09:51
🤗😭🤗😭🤗
favorite post everrrrrrrrr

San Voe @Weimy
21 April, 09:55
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
pass ot on 💓

007 Woman @007Woman
21 April, 09:39
Wauw, what beautiful, thank you for sharing, i love it.

San Voe @Weimy
21 April, 09:56
In response 007 Woman to her Publication
pass it on

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 April, 06:20
Okay, that brought tears... SO beautiful...❤️🙏Thanks for sharing! Blessings!!

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
21 April, 03:10
most every person dropped their 'earthly belongings' to engage in a hug. Powerful.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
21 April, 02:25
Thank you

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
21 April, 02:13
Love wins💗

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
21 April, 01:38
Absolutely Beautiful, sigh... And I have tears streaming down my face WoW.
God Bless this woman 🙏🏼

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
21 April, 01:29
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
21 April, 01:17
that's beautiful. brought tears to my eyes

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
21 April, 01:13
WOW. Powerful. Love wins ❤️

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
21 April, 12:57
❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏❤️

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 April, 12:48
❤️So beautiful to watch! This is what I love so much about the French people! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

San Voe @Weimy
21 April, 12:57
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
This can be ALL people! Spread this video. Especially to negative people.

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
21 April, 12:43
Beautiful!!

DANA -G- @_DANA_
21 April, 12:42
Brought tears to my eyes....It's amazing to know we have so many Beautiful, Loving, Caring, and Selfless people we share this world with. Thank you for sharing this. It means a lot to see Love being spread, especially when there is so much hate we are trying to fight.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 April, 12:20
Im crying like a big mushy baby! Thank you, HUGS!

Gunroz Gunroz @Gunroz1
21 April, 12:20
It was last summer

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
21 April, 12:17
I ❤️LOVE❤️ this!!!!! Im praying for all that have hugged this person or would hug like this!!! I pray triple blessings!!!! 🙏

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
21 April, 12:08
Right in the feels!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
21 April, 12:14
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
That’s a fact

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
21 April, 12:06

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
21 April, 12:05
❤️