Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 April, 01:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
21 April, 08:54
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Here at my neck of woods - in NE TN - the VA at Mountain Home is struggling with trying to help the many, many homeless Vets in the area. They have a 5 floor Domiciliary. The first time I was there in 2007 - they had beds for Vets (several programs) on 4 of those 5 floors. But with each DEMONcRATic administration, the beds were removed to where now there are only 1 1/2 floors for the very neediest Vets. They can't help it, but are forced through the Liberal left to deny Vets from entering the programs because there is no room.

When I was back in 2015 (2nd time) - we had 3 floors left. They have since shut down the ground floor for all Cvd patients. The other 1/2 floor they are using for goodness knows what.

So, yeah, why are we allowing a FAKE administration to take more? Camotoe said we should not "coddle" the Vets. But THEY are the ones who have been put through HELL because of beotches like her. THEY served our country - NOT the illegals!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I am a %30 disabled vet. in 2010, I tried to refinance my house... sent paperwork to Bank of America 8 times. They kept saying they did not have all the paperwork. It was when all the countrywide loans were bought out my BoA. I lost my house in 2012. I lived in a motel for 2 months before a family member helped me find a low rent apartment. Things are much better today, but the backlog on the VA, DRs and any help is overwhelming. I hope this all gets fixed.
09:26 AM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 April, 01:19
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
bank of america? you mean the drug money laundering apparatus of the demonrat party and the city of london (yes, i said london) can you get your promised housing loan from the federal credit union ? i appreciate your life and that's not hyperbole - my son is an officer in a branch and my dad was in the air force (buried in our national cemetary) i could tell you nightmare stories about that evil entity (bofa)

recommended reading :: DOPE, INC.

God Bless You Sir 🙏🏻 if i had any money i'd get a house built for you (widow here)