Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

God Wins donated @GR2021
21 April, 09:20
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
I hope the democratic party is completely destroyed to non existence. And any republicans who are in bed with them too. you have no place in governing God's people. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
21 April, 08:54
Here at my neck of woods - in NE TN - the VA at Mountain Home is struggling with trying to help the many, many homeless Vets in the area. They have a 5 floor Domiciliary. The first time I was there in 2007 - they had beds for Vets (several programs) on 4 of those 5 floors. But with each DEMONcRATic administration, the beds were removed to where now there are only 1 1/2 floors for the very neediest Vets. They can't help it, but are forced through the Liberal left to deny Vets from entering the programs because there is no room.

When I was back in 2015 (2nd time) - we had 3 floors left. They have since shut down the ground floor for all Cvd patients. The other 1/2 floor they are using for goodness knows what.

So, yeah, why are we allowing a FAKE administration to take more? Camotoe said we should not "coddle" the Vets. But THEY are the ones who have been put through HELL because of beotches like her. THEY served our country - NOT the illegals!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 April, 09:26
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
I am a %30 disabled vet. in 2010, I tried to refinance my house... sent paperwork to Bank of America 8 times. They kept saying they did not have all the paperwork. It was when all the countrywide loans were bought out my BoA. I lost my house in 2012. I lived in a motel for 2 months before a family member helped me find a low rent apartment. Things are much better today, but the backlog on the VA, DRs and any help is overwhelming. I hope this all gets fixed.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 April, 01:24
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
your neck of the woods is part of my all points north pathway - nashville is filled with cali commies (now) and sanctuary city ALIENS and moslimes - i avoid nashville like the plague as a result (atlanta too) i woulda never have figued all this would be going down in tennessee. they took all the grey out of shiloh national park too.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
21 April, 08:41
This is something that should never happen. We have to fix this!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 April, 04:20
In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication
i second that emotion - did you see where in texas they kicked homeless vets out of the shelters to house ILLEGALS ?