Que Thom @Qthom
WWG1WGA
ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE HEALTHY TODAY VACCINE TOMORROW DEAD 24 HOURS LATER. OF COURSE NATURAL NO QUESTION ASKED
02:38 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qthom in this post can reply
Lynn Frank @LipstikkNLeather
20 April, 03:45
In response Que Thom to his Publication
I am so sorry about your friend
My mother passed away last March right as the covid travel ban bs began. At least the Dr's tried to say that she passed from covid but We knew that it was bullcrap & so My siblings and I, We questioned their diagnosis and because the hospitals were ordered by the CDC not to put a COD on peoples Death Certificates and no autopsies were being performed by the hospitals coroner & so we knew that they could say whatever they wanted & so we got a private autopsy done and my mothers passing was from a Heart Attack and there was NO trace of covid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
20 April, 02:53
Just got a pedicure and was told by the manicurist that two of her clients had a parent who passed right after getting the shot. Coincidence is what the MSM would say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 02:49
WHY in your view are Trump and Ivanka pushing the death stick? They do not need to be and should not be expected to. They should only be advising people to consult with their Doctors. My mom did with hers and she was told, " I think you will be fine without it. " There are honest doctors who study the research and care about their patients. This is why FEMA and HLS have med students quickly trained giving the death jab in parking lots. Real Doctors who do their research and care would not inject this Frankenstein potion into their patients.

Que Thom @Qthom
20 April, 06:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
THE GREATEST PUZZLE . I HAVE BEEN TOLD SINCE HE HAD IT WARPED SPEED AND APPROVED UNDER EMERGENY IT CANNOT BE MANDATED BY GOVERNMENT. OTHERWISE I AM A TRUMP SUPPORTER BUT THERE IS MORE TO THIS WE DONT KNOW. EVERYTHING ELSE SEEMS SOLID FROM HIM.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
20 April, 02:42
no way! seriosly ? i mean... ofcourse ..but...

fuck....

lots of people are trying to advise as many as possible

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

WILL KEEP PUSHING ADVISEMENT AGAINST THIS #demon #SNAKE #POISON OF #vaccines

#MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#STOPTHESTEAL
#Potus
#QANON
Vikings - Helvegen - YouTube

No blood, no battles, no violence. Just a peaceful video about departures and homecomings of the northmen :) MUSIC: Wardruna - Helvegen.CHECK OUT lyric video...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
20 April, 02:43
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication