Jason Webber @Haldir1970
For anyone who does get why President Trump HAD to publicly “endorse” the COVID jab. Thanks to his actions, the COVID vaccines are indelibly branded as “experimental” and Americans are protected from what would have been a mandatory jab. He saved your damn lives and preserved your right to choose. Stop whining like bitches “Why does President Trump endorse the vaccines? I don’t understand.” Think.

Please share this, especially with the semi-awake. ❤️
01:37 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
20 April, 04:36
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I am trying to understand the connection you are making between Trump endorsing, and the shots being experimental... Please explain more, no one else has any explanation for why he did what he did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 04:23
Look, hot off the press -Connecticut Passes Bill to End Religious Exemption for Vaccination. Evil is tightening its grip. Please do not Patronize those of us trying to tell you all something stinks in Denmark, I mean , the U.S. and that even though Trump didn't let vaccines mandates happen, he is pushing them as a "civilian" and doesn't need too and bills like this are still creeping in. Stay alert to these happenings and trust no one but the God/Christ/Heart light within. https://nypost.com/2021/04...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 05:21
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Patronizing anyone was not my objective. Lots of folks wandering around thinking - wrongly - that President Trump has abandoned us by “pushing” these vaccines. Personally, I believe that the vaccine message is not for us but for the Cabal. I just think that people need to stop speculating and understand that we are in a war and that the good guys are going you use deception to mislead the enemy - Trump included.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 03:32
And what you share, though well meaning and clearly heartfelt is pure speculation and conjecture. I was a truth seeker decades before Trumps Presidency and will continue to be after. To many of you have given far to much of your power away to a mortal man and other leaders of this mass awakening. Be careful of idolatry. If we are kept safe from anything, it's by Gods hand and if Trump is being used by God, God still gets full credit. If Trump is a humble servant, he would desire no credit or praise and would give it to God as well. To trust a billionaire politician...Prove the Military didn't approach him and "say, you are playing this role or else?" Prove he is not controlled opposition buying them time to get these final control systems like starlink (skynet ) and the poison jab ( DNA mind control) into play? Until you can, I remain skeptical of everything yet pray for the best.
conjecture
[kənˈjekCHər]
NOUN
an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete informati

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
20 April, 03:26
None meet the CDC's own criteria for being a vaccine. There are NO vaccines. People wake up and research what they are injecting into your bodies. omg you seal your own fate by accepting this blindly.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 03:37
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
You’re right of course, and typically I refer to then as “vaccines” (in quotes) or as the “eugenics jabs.”

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
20 April, 03:22
You speak jibberish

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 03:42
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
No, I speak and write perfect English. Stop making a lack of capacity on your part to understand other people’s problem. The screen captures - incidentally - are not mine, I am sharing them. If your problem is with the screen captures, you’ll have to seek out the original author. Beyond this, not taking the bait friend. Oh - and you’re disdain for this post puts you in the minority.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 03:20
It's interesting to observe how easy it is to placate people when they NEED to believe in something more than they want to know the truth. Where I live restaurants are mandating that all their staff keep up with every jab Fauci tells them to get. It will seep in , little by little, here and there until it becomes mandated to breath, wearing triple masks of course. If Trump "secured" us from mandated biohacking and becoming synthetic programable borgs, WHY are so many states passing legislation to fight against it? Maybe he and Ivanka were threatened to promote it and they are responding no matter their protection. BOTH of them can simply refer people to consult with their Doctors. No one should be expecting or demanding of them to be handing out medical advise. It's not their job or area of expertise. If politicians are pushing something, its usually because it has a political agenda. We can be hopeful that good is working for us, yet keep our wits sharp at the same time, not be this-

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 03:49
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I guess it really comes down to us acting like adults and making own choices, resisting if necessary, and taking accountability for the choices WE make and stop seeking to blame others - ie. Trump, the politicians etc. From where I am, Americans are in a better place at the moment than places like... Canada, which is seconds away from being put under martial law (black hats not white hats) and having the military force their way into our homes and forcibly inject all of us (which, as an adult, I am going to resist - violently if need be - and if I end up dead with a bullet in my head, so be it).

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
20 April, 03:08
was always darn if he did...darn if he didnt

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
20 April, 02:57
Good points, but if DJT is a time traveler as many say and knew this was going to happen, why no countermoves in advance? These people who have / who will take these CV Vxs are having synthetic DNA in their bodies and are not cattle - owned and patentable, nevermind the damage that will happen to them. So that is still an open question for me.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
20 April, 03:09
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Sorry what I meant to say is they are now patentable. With that synthetic DNA they are owned.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 April, 02:17
Thank you for this post!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
20 April, 02:14
Seems as good a reason as any for me.
Hes like others has a role to play.
He had a fruadian slip when they asked if he had it. He had the virus, not the shot. Along with plasma and regeneron.
He don't need the shot. but he slipped nin the less.
I and my family have what we need if we get sick. no vax here.

Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
20 April, 02:08
Word!!