Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 01:37
For anyone who does get why President Trump HAD to publicly “endorse” the COVID jab. Thanks to his actions, the COVID vaccines are indelibly branded as “experimental” and Americans are protected from what would have been a mandatory jab. He saved your damn lives and preserved your right to choose. Stop whining like bitches “Why does President Trump endorse the vaccines? I don’t understand.” Think.

Please share this, especially with the semi-awake. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 03:20
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
It's interesting to observe how easy it is to placate people when they NEED to believe in something more than they want to know the truth. Where I live restaurants are mandating that all their staff keep up with every jab Fauci tells them to get. It will seep in , little by little, here and there until it becomes mandated to breath, wearing triple masks of course. If Trump "secured" us from mandated biohacking and becoming synthetic programable borgs, WHY are so many states passing legislation to fight against it? Maybe he and Ivanka were threatened to promote it and they are responding no matter their protection. BOTH of them can simply refer people to consult with their Doctors. No one should be expecting or demanding of them to be handing out medical advise. It's not their job or area of expertise. If politicians are pushing something, its usually because it has a political agenda. We can be hopeful that good is working for us, yet keep our wits sharp at the same time, not be this-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
I guess it really comes down to us acting like adults and making own choices, resisting if necessary, and taking accountability for the choices WE make and stop seeking to blame others - ie. Trump, the politicians etc. From where I am, Americans are in a better place at the moment than places like... Canada, which is seconds away from being put under martial law (black hats not white hats) and having the military force their way into our homes and forcibly inject all of us (which, as an adult, I am going to resist - violently if need be - and if I end up dead with a bullet in my head, so be it).
03:49 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 April, 04:08
We are all praying for you and all of our Canadian Patriot Fam. I feel the same as you, I'll die fighting...I have absolutely NO fear bc I know where we are going. God speed my fren..🙏🙏💗

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 04:04
I agree that we have much to be thankful for and absolutely concur that we must seek wise council within and make educated and well researched choices for our own health and wellbeing; as you would expect of a responsible adult to do in caring for themselves. I myself do not blame Trump, Ivanka, Fauci, Biden, the MSM and beyond for the injury and death that have come to the foolish or weak that succumbed to the pressure of the jab. I, like others am questioning why Trump and Ivanka feel a need too encourage people to go get it. They are politicians, not health care providers. Not expected of them. That's all.