Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 01:37
For anyone who does get why President Trump HAD to publicly “endorse” the COVID jab. Thanks to his actions, the COVID vaccines are indelibly branded as “experimental” and Americans are protected from what would have been a mandatory jab. He saved your damn lives and preserved your right to choose. Stop whining like bitches “Why does President Trump endorse the vaccines? I don’t understand.” Think.

Please share this, especially with the semi-awake. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Look, hot off the press -Connecticut Passes Bill to End Religious Exemption for Vaccination. Evil is tightening its grip. Please do not Patronize those of us trying to tell you all something stinks in Denmark, I mean , the U.S. and that even though Trump didn't let vaccines mandates happen, he is pushing them as a "civilian" and doesn't need too and bills like this are still creeping in. Stay alert to these happenings and trust no one but the God/Christ/Heart light within. https://nypost.com/2021/04...
04:23 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 05:21
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Patronizing anyone was not my objective. Lots of folks wandering around thinking - wrongly - that President Trump has abandoned us by “pushing” these vaccines. Personally, I believe that the vaccine message is not for us but for the Cabal. I just think that people need to stop speculating and understand that we are in a war and that the good guys are going you use deception to mislead the enemy - Trump included.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 05:37
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I can grok that and I think that's where some get separated because deception, even if a clever war strategy for the side of good, is in itself, considered an evil act; all deception comes from the dark one. I think this is where many become uncomfortable with "The Plan" when it includes deceptive practices, even if life and death are on the line. Many believe the "Biblical wheat and chaff" are being separated now. Trump has his life path and own relationship with God to be accountable for. Each should mind their own. I wish people, anons, patriots, republicans would stop seeing Trump as Our Savior. The Cabal is deeply entrenched in every nook and cranny of the earth, Trump is one man. To put all of the responsibility of overcoming the cabals evil onto him, is a bit infantile to short sighted. I can consider the ease of his being compromised as this is war. Its up to EACH of us to claim our our ability to respond. We sat back and watched it get this bad. It's on all of us humans.