Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 01:37
For anyone who does get why President Trump HAD to publicly “endorse” the COVID jab. Thanks to his actions, the COVID vaccines are indelibly branded as “experimental” and Americans are protected from what would have been a mandatory jab. He saved your damn lives and preserved your right to choose. Stop whining like bitches “Why does President Trump endorse the vaccines? I don’t understand.” Think.

Please share this, especially with the semi-awake. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mikkee in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 03:42
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
No, I speak and write perfect English. Stop making a lack of capacity on your part to understand other people’s problem. The screen captures - incidentally - are not mine, I am sharing them. If your problem is with the screen captures, you’ll have to seek out the original author. Beyond this, not taking the bait friend. Oh - and you’re disdain for this post puts you in the minority.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
20 April, 03:44
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Boy I sure got your number.... I am having trouble with this platform today and my response posted to the wrong thread..... I didn't realize until I got your snarly, snarky answer. You are a first born loser. Get off of here.