Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 09:15
I am not a crypto expert by any means... but...

From what I understand, if the US was to switch to a new digital currency that was gold & silver backed and interchangable with real money like gold and silver coins and gold backed dollars, which already exist...

They would need something like XRP so that anyone that has money tied up in bank accounts, could be swapped with the new money/wallet. They can do this all programatically using small amounts to start.

Am I on point or wayyy off? Open to feedback. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
My bank wouldn't allow me to buy crypto through my account there. They said it was because crypto can't be tracked. That stopped me from buying any because all I could think was the cabal monies couldn't be tracked either, if [they] used it to buy children or create more fuckery😐#ImCryptoConfused
So I buy actual silver.
11:58 AM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
20 April, 12:06
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
REGULATION. IS. KEY.

Bitcoin is unregulated... CIA/China ran operation.. mining takes extensive energy... however, the mining of regulated crypto will be energy efficient and require thousands of times LESS energy to produce than Bitcoin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396