Old.
Connection.
07:29 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 March, 08:56
In response John Q.. to his Publication
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 March, 09:49
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I saw Diana’s personal interview yesterday and I pray that she found peace and love and happiness and discovered the incredible Brilliance that lives within her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 May, 06:19
I followed this back in the day, it was said by her hair dresser that Diana saw what the so called royal pedos did and she saw them transform into demons/reptiles. Stylist said, she was terrified that she would be killed for not going along with their satanic ways. Never bought the accident hoax, not even back in the day.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
26 May, 07:29
WELCQME HQME BEAUTIFUL SISTER🌸🌺🌷🌸🌺🌷🌸🌺🌸🌷🐸😉💛💗

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 May, 11:34
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
17...🤔

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 May, 07:11
Well go say hello to our Queen of Hearts @DianAandDennis ❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
27 May, 10:06
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Our beautiful Queen, a true descendant of the Bible who is living among us, protecting us, guiding us, saving us. My beautiful hermanita, I am overjoyed with all the incredible truths I have learned about you and the brave and breathtaking family you have created. I thank you for all you have done to save humanity. Yours is the world and all that is wonderful in it. Can hardly wait to celebrate with you!
@DianAandDennis
@DongaldTrunk

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
25 May, 04:49

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
24 June, 02:51
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Thanks Dan

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
25 May, 01:52
Every lie will be revealed.
#GodWins #TheBestIsYetToCome

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 May, 01:01
Diana wss groomed to be ISIS
Prince William a moon child was groomed to be the messiah to the occult
ISIS’s son Horus.

Take it to the bank..

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 May, 12:07
everyone is just so freakin cool.....woop

katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
21 May, 01:59
My heart and my soul lead me ... 💖⭐
If you know you know .... 💎
Ay Stay calm and trust the plan.💎
Always do what your heart tells you💖
WearI wear my heart on my sleeve💖
It is better to be poor and happy than the rich and miserable
I like to be free-spirited.
Some people do not like it, but that's how I am
Life is just a journey💎
"I like to be the Queen in people's hearts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 May, 04:24
In response katerina_kat QZ Ventouri to his Publication
Her "eating problems" were because she KNEW what the NOT HUMANS were eating.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
20 May, 10:06
Diana and Kissinger? Was Kissinger a white hat?

All Well @AllWell
23 May, 01:03
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I cannot see Kissinger as a WH. Too much nastiness in his speech and actions.

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 May, 06:26
That scum was never a WH. A low life pedo/murderer of many children/adults. Never, no matter what lies may arise that he is, I will never buy that one. His entire history is all evil, nothing good.

20 May, 10:01
So what about John Travolta? I'm so confused.

Steve Murray @Stevie
24 May, 09:53
First his son Jett of a seizure, aged 16 in 2009...
Then his wife Kelly Preston, aged 57 in 2020 of cancer ???
Were they his sacrifices ?

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
20 May, 07:56
she discovered the pedophilia and child trafficking

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
23 May, 12:48
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
and more...read about what happened to her the night before the "royal wedding."

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 May, 03:47
She lived.... She found out A LOT! She always was self depracating and called herself "thick as a board". Far from it YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 May, 03:47
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
deprecating. Oops

John Adkins @Nhojison
20 May, 11:44
seeing is believing, not through the tel u a vision, but in person and since that will never happen this article sounds alot like blah blah blah blah, blabber spew.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
20 May, 11:37

20 May, 10:02
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
What do these hand signs mean?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 May, 12:00
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
From the first time I saw the top right pic, aside from thinking this lady looks like Samantha Carter from Stargate haha, I have felt this is Diana's daughter.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
20 May, 11:32
In the UK and other Commonwealth countries, Diana is The People's John John. Together they will Awaken most of the planet.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
20 May, 11:30
She died on my wedding day!
Bless
I now know the significance of that event.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 May, 03:50
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
Go say hello to her @DianAandDennis 😉

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
27 March, 10:24
😎I thought she was running from Hasnat Khan...the Heart Surgeon.

His cousin was Khan - Prime Minister of Pakistan
His other cousin was Mayor - London

They were responsible for Flight 800 take-down. She found out.

Dodi and his family were good guys - helping her flee.

That's what I think.😎

Obvious other reason was she wanted out of the Lizard family too! That's just a given. She was just the heir bearer.

Oh look, I've found where I read the Khan info:
https://www.crazydaysandni...

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
27 March, 12:02
Reptilians, she said in her interview back in 1996 if l recall that they the royals were not human, she put her trust in 2 wonderful men Jfk Jr John John love that guy and President Trump love him forever🧡💛🙏

James Dean @Wait_its_time
02 February, 03:21
perhaps Melania Trump they both adore children and probably was exposing it when she escaped

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
24 January, 08:28
I pray she is alive. It was heartbreaking the way she left us. She and I were pregant for our first child at the same time way back in the day!

Big *D* @Quietstorm77
24 January, 08:18
YES! and is she still alive!?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 May, 03:52
In response Big *D* to his Publication
Of Course @DianAandDennis 😉

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
24 January, 08:04
for me... its ALL relevant. I want all the pieces.

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
24 January, 07:46
i dont want to seem uncaring, but, until we get our President back where he belongs I really dont care what is going on elsewhere.
i dont see the relevance to Today.
maybe I'm wrong

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 May, 11:32
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
As far as I can tell, it's all connected.

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
24 January, 07:44
My Guess, the children.. she simply couldn't.

I'm so hoping she is still around.Even better, she will reappear to the world. Everybody will be in awe.

June Patriot @JunePatriot
24 January, 07:35
Yes, JFK Jr. and DJT

Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
24 January, 07:32
JFk Jr and DJT