What did she FIND OUT?
Why was she RUNNING?
Who did she ENTRUST TO HELP HER FLEE?
What was THE COVER?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
Diana and Kissinger? Was Kissinger a white hat?
10:06 PM - May 20, 2021
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 May, 06:26
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
That scum was never a WH. A low life pedo/murderer of many children/adults. Never, no matter what lies may arise that he is, I will never buy that one. His entire history is all evil, nothing good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 07:19
In response Eileen same as to her Publication
Trump said he had great respect for him and basically consulted with him before the 2015 election. Kissinger said they are working on a peaceful new order together.

https://www.c-span.org/vid...

All Well @AllWell
23 May, 01:03
I cannot see Kissinger as a WH. Too much nastiness in his speech and actions.

23 May, 01:15
In response All Well to his Publication
Diana wouldn't be with a black hat, would she?

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
23 May, 12:47
From what I've read, learned - absolutely NOT a white hat. Quite the opposite I'm afraid.

23 May, 12:49
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Was Diana a sex slave then?