Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
20 April, 06:08
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
"on appeal" I would imagine that there would be an appeal in this case. That was too easy. But threatening a jury!? whoa!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 April, 06:03
WATCH THE WATER😄😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 April, 05:56
All of America can clearly see it

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
19 April, 05:55
HA! I have a Wauters case too... been delayed for four years +/-. He stole a shit ton of money from me. God is great and I know he will get what he deserves. Took me awhile to stop the dreams where my truck, Buster, would see him walking in Green Bay and kinda go off road, and take him out. But! I know that is not my job or decision to make.

Never Evil @NeverEvil
20 April, 07:05
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Good to see other neighbor Patriots. Work in Green and Gold town, live 30 min north in O town.

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
19 April, 05:54
Watch the water

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
19 April, 05:50
Hmmm....Is she the water we are supposed to be watching???🤔

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
I was just thinking the same thing!! hummmmmm

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 April, 05:37
That would be poetic justice 🙏🙏🙏

Love Jesus @HouseCall
19 April, 05:22
And Judge Cahill wasn't too happy about it either. He said he wished politicians would keep their comments about the trail to themselves.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 April, 05:17
BBBBOOOOOMMMMMM!!!! WWG1WGA WW

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 April, 05:17
🔥🆘🔥🆘🔥🆘🔥🆘