Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
19 April, 05:14
The Hunters will become The Hunted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
HA! I have a Wauters case too... been delayed for four years +/-. He stole a shit ton of money from me. God is great and I know he will get what he deserves. Took me awhile to stop the dreams where my truck, Buster, would see him walking in Green Bay and kinda go off road, and take him out. But! I know that is not my job or decision to make.
05:55 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply
Never Evil @NeverEvil
20 April, 07:05
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Good to see other neighbor Patriots. Work in Green and Gold town, live 30 min north in O town.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
20 April, 09:24
In response Never Evil to his Publication
Stop in sometime! I have a MAGA campground... good, God people... love it.. this is gonna be such a great year... just a wee bit longer. Gotta clean up the oppressive/criminal shit in the tribes, the commies on county board/school board....