МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
19 April, 07:34
Today!! 👇🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
I got VIP status last week but I am stuck.

Has anyone been able to get in to set up their profiles? I have not been able to get in. I kept getting errors.
12:00 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by NanaPat1776 in this post can reply
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
19 April, 01:13
In response Nana Pat to her Publication
its will be the 1st 48hrs of straight news.
then posting etc should be available. if you signed up before today..you should be able to get on to video feed of mike and the interviews..but they are getting hit hard. just like the clay clark conference was. its in n out n buffering. i use duck duck go to get on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
19 April, 12:05

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
19 April, 05:32
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
at 5pm..from 9am..51million have gone to hear this 48hr news marathon..
🚂☺🙏💖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
19 April, 12:02
live right now, cant sign up yet

Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
19 April, 12:04
In response Lilac Moon to her Publication
I did just hear this. - Thx