Only people mentioned by Misscovfefe in this post can reply
Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
19 April, 12:00
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
I got VIP status last week but I am stuck.

Has anyone been able to get in to set up their profiles? I have not been able to get in. I kept getting errors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
19 April, 12:05
In response Nana Pat to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
19 April, 01:13
In response Nana Pat to her Publication
its will be the 1st 48hrs of straight news.
then posting etc should be available. if you signed up before today..you should be able to get on to video feed of mike and the interviews..but they are getting hit hard. just like the clay clark conference was. its in n out n buffering. i use duck duck go to get on.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
19 April, 10:18
Good morning! i tried to sign up and it showed me some kind of errors, to try later. Looking forward to support Mike!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 April, 08:51
Do you have the link? I did a cursory search and of COURSE it is not showing up on search engines, least not here.

МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
19 April, 09:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 April, 08:05
I haven't been this excited about hearing of a new site in 4 years. Mike's story is one of hope against adiction and oppresion!!!